Re: Error message

Well,

After running the same script 10 times in a row, I did
not get the message once and all processing was
OK. Probably one of these  puzzling things that
one gets on MS Windows.

Jurgen

jurgen.defurne+FromInterNet@philips.com
Sent by:
cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
09/24/2003 01:34 PM

        To:     cygwin@cygwin.com
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Error message
        Classification:

Hello, all,

After getting this message

        e:\continuus\mg98int\cygwin\bin\perl.exe: *** WFSO timed out for
loaded dlls

I searched your archives, only to find that other people have had