Re: Windows 2k crash while processing big bash script

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 06:30:06PM +0300, -TifsSoft- wrote:
> I provide all information as wrote in http://cygwin.com/problems.html.
> (I reed it before sending problem letter).
> cygcheck.out is in my first letter.
> I tryed to process ./configure in new copy of cygwin (only base +
> gcc + binutils + make...) and I try it with all libraries, having a
> one result -- this trouble.

I think you have no other chance but to try to figure out what part
of the script results in the problem you're seeing.  You should try
to eliminate as much code from the script as possible.  It would be
most helpful to get a small, reproducible testcase.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.