Re: Minor bug in splint manpage

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 11:21:16AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
>
> > In the author section, both the E-mail address and the homepage URL are
> > missing, which renders:
> >
> > AUTHOR
> >        If you need to get in contact with the authors send email to
> >
> >        or visit
> >
> > JTYMLTK
> > rlc
>
> <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BWAM>! :-D
Ehm.. this was informational - not a question. The BWAM doesn't go here (unless
this is a deliberate oversight to seed fud or somesuch :p

> > Awright, which one of you hid my PENIS ENVY?
> You're just *daring* the SPAM filter, aren't you? ;-)
I actually usually read my fortune-produced signature and don't let anything
racist or sexist pass, but this one slipped by..
(But with the words "sex", "slip" and "penis" so close to eachother in a single
mail, I wouldn't be surprised if some spam filters do trip on this mail :D

Ciao,

rlc

--
Q:	Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
A:	You do all of the work and the fat guy in the suit