Re: cygwinb19.dll

Tornado II for VxWorks, the ccmips.exe compiler. But it
could be that the problem lies in a different direction, because
we stopped all cygwin processes, took the directories out
of the path, and we still get an error.

Recompiling IS an option, since we do have the sources,
but not really feasible, because the compiler must be
the same across all worldwide sites. It does work on other
workstations, though. The only difference is that those are
not equipped with Cygwin.

Regards,

Jurgen

Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it>