RE: Postinstall script error

Hi Thomasz,

my guess: You've selected all new packages, but setup.exe does not install them according their dependencies (IIRC this is not implemented yet). So installing the new ash will fail any postinstall scripts until also the new cygwin dll is installed ...

So, install cyqwin dll first and only (should be backward compatible) and thean any of the other packages.

Regards,
Jörg