Re: sshd setup question

You're not reaching the server.  The read of the basic version identification
is failing.  If the client and the server can't understand what version of
ssh is running on either end, they don't talk.  So you're not reaching the
server through ssh.

Sorry I don't know much about setting up ssh under inetd.  Is there a reason
not to set it up as the documentation suggests?  I can vouch for things
working that way.

Larry

Holliston, MA 01746