please include ispell package as an optional download in cygwin

I am an XEmacs user under Windows XP and I need a spelling package to help
me.  Ispell was my only option.  After spending a few hours trying to
compile ispell and finding I was missing certain required libraries, I found
a precompiled version for cygwin at:

http://www.math.auc.dk/~dethlef/Tips/download.html

I unzipped that (it worked immediately under cygwin), and added the ispell
bin directory to my path in order to make it work with XEmacs.  If you
included ispell with cygwin, that would save almost all the trouble of
adding spell-checking to XEmacs.

Let me know if I can do anything to help get this package included.  Thank
you very much for providing cygwin.  It's a big help to me.

---
Glen Peterson
Senior Software Engineer, Web Consultant
South Hamilton, MA USA