Re: [Fwd: Re: perl test fails]

Rob,

Actually, this behavior also depends on the filesystem you use.
CYGWIN=ntsec alone only helps if you have NTFS.  For FAT you also need
"ntea" (i.e., CYGWIN="ntsec ntea" -- be aware that it'll create a large
file in your drive's root directory).  I believe permissions on FAT32 were
broken somehow, but don't recall the details -- just search the archives
for "FAT32 ntea".
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/