Re: Need help: cron jobs can't access mounted network drives

This is a windows problem.  Similar tell-tale issue is well explained
here:
http://www.denicomp.com/faq.htm#Q21

It all has to do with login session issues.  Win2k terminal services
somewhat solved this problem with allowing more than one user to access
the same mapped drive, but it was essentially a hack.

Best thing to do in this case is use UNC if possible.

-- rich