Where is libpopt package?

Hi -

I'm trying to install cygwin and I have an unreliable internet connection.
 I've downloaded most of the packages from the release/ directory, but
after running setup.exe and pointing it at my c: repository, I got a
message that it couldn't find cygpopt-0.dll.

I used the search packages page on the cygwin website, and it said that
this file is a part of the libpopt package, but I can't find that package
in any of the mirrors.

Where is it?

Thanks for the help.