RE: Info

Thank you kind sir.  I certainly appreciate your assistance.  I am not a
Linux Guru, although some have referred to me as a M$ geek.  I know a thing
or three.  I have come to like Linux more'n more over the last few years.  I
have it as my primary OS now at home.  The office is still using Win2K for
now.  We'll see.  And Thanx again.

Kindest Regards,
THE BEAR
aka