BUG: base-files-2.2-1 profile.d runs in subshell - sourced files fail

In base-files-2.2-1, the following was recently changed:

> # Run all of the profile.d scripts
> # Note that these are supplied by separate packages
> /bin/find /etc/profile.d -iname '*.sh' -type f | while read f; do
>   if [ -f "$f" ]; then
>     . "$f"
>   fi
> done

Previously, the find was executed as an expanded filename wildcard
expansion as part of a 'for' loop. (c.f. 2.0-2)

When this was changed to the current code, because a pipe is used,
the subsequent commands run in a *sub-shell* of the parent /etc/profile
script executing. This means that any environment changes performed
by the files in /etc/profile.d/ are *lost* when the sub-shell returns
to the parent.

This effectively nullifies any environment changes being performed in
those files. Things like PATH setting, etc. I use them to clean up
environment variables mangled by Rational prior to setting up a shell
in Cygwin.

Please put it back to the way it was in base-files-2.0-2, with
the one exception that quote marks be placed around the "$i" iterator
variable so as to preserve any whitespace that might be in the filenames.

I have corrected that working code (from 2.0-2) below:

> # Run all of the profile.d scripts
> # Note that these are supplied by separate packages
> for i in /etc/profile.d/*.sh ; do
>   if [ -f "$i" ]; then
>     . "$i"
>   fi