RE: Directory Path Problem

> From: Gerrit P. Haase [mailto:gerrit@familiehaase.de]

> Hello Hannu,

 Sad to say, what you see is the _DEAFULT_ of email-replies in MS Outlook.

 Beeing tired and writing mail
is not a good combination :-7 thus that particular mail ended up
_un-edited_ - at least partly.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE Microcomputer systems - 59?16.37'N,
17?12.60'E

NOTE:
 I see this as "Yet another example of not obeying user preferences"

 In this case it seems not be possible to CHANGE the format that
email-replies gets created with. I have been looking - but obvoiusly not in
the right places, not knowing the M$ names/terminology is a big hindrance -
if it happens to be possible.

 "PTC" could apply here ;-) but maybe more useful; why not tell me how to
turn off the "garbage".

 In the end... yet another reason to get irritated on MS stuff.

--END OF MESSAGE--