RE: HLDS and Cygwin

What I am trying to do is run multiple copies of the hlds server under
cygwin.  Now granted the server was NOT compiled under cygwin. Is that
going to be a problem?  Keep in mind the server does not have any GUI,
just text output but the network stack I assume is designed to use the
windows stack.

I have no problem running the executable from cygwin as long as it is one
copy.  Just any more is where the problem comes about even if I copy the
executable to different directories.

Thanks,
Russell