RE: Directory Path Problem

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the response. The problem is all my
filenames are in lowercase. And my application is
referring to them in UPPERCASE. Since unix is case
sensitive, it is unable to find them and erroring out.
This is not a problem with Windows as it is case
insensitive.
Now I have to figure out whether to change the case of
the files or if there is another option.
Thanks.
Ifti.