Re: Email to Boston.com/Boston Globe

Thank you for taking the time to send us your message. If your e-mail requires a response it is our goal to answer within 2 business days. **Please note:  Due to the large quantity of feedback received in response to our redesign, it may take a bit longer than usual to answer each and every piece of feedback received.** All messages, positive or negative, are read and reviewed very carefully.  Please do not reply to this email.  Send further inquiries to feedback@boston.com.

Thank you,

Your Friends at Boston.com

NOTE: Please do not reply to this e-mail. Send any additional inquiries to feedback@boston.com.