Re: accept() doesn't block while running as NT service

Your message has been received, but you are not subscribed to the
help-octave mailing list using the address from which you sent your
mail, so your message will not be posted automatically.

If the list moderator decides your message is appropriate for the
purposes of the list, then it will be posted.

--
On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 04:30:47PM +0300, linamat@moldtelecom.md wrote:
> I have a problem with accept() on TCP socket. Al things works well when I
> start the program under .\\Administrator credentials, but fails in NT
> service.
>
> {
>  struct sockaddr_in sa;
>  int sa_len = sizeof sa;
>
>   for (;;) {
>
>     t = accept(s,(struct sockaddr *)&sa,&sa_len);
>
>     if (t == -1) continue;
>
> // working with client....
>    }
> }
>
> It returns -1 and enters in infinite loop.
> I've tried such with UNIX socket and it behaved normally.
> Can you explain me why?

No.  No details, no explanation.  Debugging could help.  And reading
http://cygwin.com/problems.html, probably.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.