Migrating mail from Win95 to WinXP

I'm having trouble migrating my mailboxes from mutt 1.2.5i to mutt 1.4
under XP.

What I did was install Cygwin's fetchmail, procmail, mutt and ssmtp on
the XPPro machine, then simply copied over the mailboxes.

That left me with a bunch of read only mailboxes, and procmail just
dumping everything into my default mailbox.

Obviously, I've missed a step.  What Magic am I missing?  XP machine is
using NTFS.

Thanks

Charles

--