Re: Win2k and cygwin memory leak

> And totally undoable.

?????????? Didn't I just read a few sentences earlier:

> Apache, OTOH, is a SERVER, designed and implement to run continually in
> the background.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but isn't there a **CYGWIN DAEMON** project
currently in the works????????????

Seems to little ole *clueless* me, such such issues could be addressed in
that project. Seems like it'd be a heck of lot more congenial and
productive
to engage in creative "what if" scenario's about future developmemt
possibilities
than knee jerk character attacks. (Of course I realize that's more of a
cygwin-app discussion - but it would certainly work well to placate us
clueless
types in the meantime.)

I've made no demands, asked for no status, and set no deadlines. Just still
*dumbfounded* at the "go tell it on the Microsoft" posturing.

BK

"Andrew DeFaria" <Andrew@DeFaria.com>@cygwin.com on 08/07/2003 11:28:18 PM

Sent by:    cygwin-owner@cygwin.com