Re: [BUG] pututline () & rxvt: rxvt leaves stale utmp entries

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

Christopher Faylor wrote:

A simple test case. Sob. A simple test case. Oh, how I've missed you.

Given the good problem description and the simple test case, this shouldn't be hard to fix. I'll see what I can do. The behavior that you've described has bugged me for a while. I'm glad that you tracked down what was going on.

I wonder if this problem contributes to the problem of the shell process not dying when one click on the close button in rxvt...

No need to wonder. Check last night's snapshot.

I don't see the problem you state without the snapshot though...

Holliston, MA 01746