Re: "Using cygwin Effectively with Windows" -- Draft of new User's Guide section

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 04:37:32PM -0500, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>The updated sectioned webpage is now up, just in time for the new month.
>It will be at least a couple of weeks before I can get the single HTML file
>and PDF on the website, or release an updated cygwin-doc package.
>WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

Hey! I just noticed that the single HTML file and pdf aren't up-to-date.

So, I downloaded the cygwin-doc package and *that* wasn't up to date!!!

It seems to me like project documentation should be up to date!

Could someone please correct this????

cgf
(Just wanted to be the first.  Thanks for doing this Joshua.  Much appreciated
as always.)