Re: no path set after installation on win2k

Thanks, Larry and Igor. Following up on your suggestions I was able to find a workaround.

cygcheck (and all programs in /cygwin/bin) reported "The dynamic link library cygintl-2.dll could not be found in the specified path ..." Since this should be in the base install, I figured that it was corrupt.

The workaround was to nuke my /cygwin directory and old package directory, then install *only* the default items. That was different from before, where I installed everything in one shot, base at the same time as chrome. After that I was able to get cygwin.bat to give me a shell with a working ls, cygcheck, etc.

- Lucas