Re: API Reference documentation

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:45:50PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>> >David,
>> >
>> >Just to expand on this a little bit, the above is not as mean as it
>> >sounds.  Try 'wget -r http://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/cygwin-api.html'. ;-)
>>
>> Or, just install the cygwin-doc package.
>
>D'oh!!!  However, the cygwin-doc package could itself benefit from better
>documentation. ;-)  There is no mention of cygwin-api in any of the
>readmes.

What would you expect to find in a cygwin doc package other than
documentation about cygwin?  It's also listed in the info dir file, just
like all other info documentation on cygwin or any other UNIX-like
system.  Just typing 'info' shows you what cygwin doc info is available.

And please don't tell me that there needs to be a a README pointing
people at info...
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org