From: David Guaspari [mailto:davidg@atc-nycorp.com]
Sent: 23 July 2003 19:21
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: Error message from gcc: "entry point putc_unlocked could not be
l ocated ..."

I just installed cygwin1.dll 1.3.22-1 and gcc 3.2.3. Attempts to compile with gcc result in the error message:

"entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in the dynamic link library
cygwin1.dll"

Queries about this were posted to the archive a year or so ago, and the
replies all said, essentially, "your cygwin1.dll is out of date."

As nearly as I can figure, everything on my system is completely up to date
-- and I've also reinstalled cygwin and gcc.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

David Guaspari
ATC-NY
33 Thornwood Drive, Suite 500