1.3.22: bug in mutt/ssmtp (segfault)

Hello,

I am currently using Mutt with sSMTP as the sendmail binary.

This is probably a problem with ssmtp, but I don't know enough to know how
to track it down.

With a default ssmtp.conf, everything works fine. However, giving '-e
"my_hdr From: rob <rob@rob.rob>"' to mutt seems to be useless, since the
from line of the e-mail is just my username.

So, I changed ssmtp.conf to have "FromLineOverride=YES".  However, now if I
run mutt without specifying a from address, I get the following:

$ mutt -s "Asdfsadf" rob2@rob.com < c:/boot.ini
Error sending message, child exited 1 ().
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

But this DOES work:
$mutt -s "Asdfsadf" -e "my_hdr From: rob <rob@rob.rob>" rob2@rob.com <
c:/boot.ini