Re: FYI: current Cygwin CVS working nicely

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 05:03:52PM +0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> I've just checked out the latest Cygwin sources and built a cygwin1.dll
> (and friends). It seems to be working nicely - though I must say that I
> haven't stressed it to the limits of the imaginable :)
>
> Is there anything the core developers would like me to try while torturing
> the Cygwin DLL and being incredibly cruel and mean with it? ;)

I guess the usual meanness will suffice.  However, installing all
available 1.5.0 test packages, using them, building apps with them...
everything's useful.  What I'm missing so far are reports about
creating and using uids/gids > 65535 (expect older tools to fail!)

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.