RE: Cygwin NFS server problems - cannot mount from client (HPUX 11)

> This machine can NFS mount without problem from, for
> example, a Linux box. Any deas anyone?

PTC :-)

I've had to temporarily shelve the work on the NFS port
for Cygwin for a couple of reasons - some work related,
some personal.  I hope to be able to return to it again
sometime soon.

In the meantime, if you have the time & ability to dig
in and figure out what's wrong, I'd be very happy to
see a patch (or even a comment like "Look, you need to
call sys_make_nfs_not_fail() here on line 368...")
Generating a new binary snapshot is simple; it's time
for debugging that I lack at the moment :-/

-Samrobb