Re: ~^Z hangs ssh

Shing-Fat Fred Ma wrote:

Hello,

I'm finding that ~^Z hangs the cygwin session
rather than suspending my connection.  I'm using
cygwin to ssh into a solaris box.  I've confirmed
that suspension works properly when using ssh from
sun box to sun box.  Can't find any mention of this
problem in the mailing list or Google.  Does anyone
else have this problem, or a fix?

Sorry, I don't have a Sun box to ssh into but it works fine
going from Cygwin (W2K) to Cygwin (W2K) (different boxes though).
Perhaps you want to try "round-tripping" to Cygwin on the same box
or different ones and see how that works for you.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746