RE: Problems with cron

Thanks for the info, unfortunately it did not solve all my problems. I
am still getting the following error at the command prompt when I try
and start cron:

Cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error
1062: The service has not been started.

And the following two enteries are made in the Event log:

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	cron
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0