    From: Yahoo!Groups <confirm-s2-[stuff-deleted] anon.com.au@yahoogroups.com>
 Subject: Please confirm your request to join kde-nl
    Date: 27 Jun 2003 02:41:03 -0000
      To: luke.kendall@cisra.canon.com.au

Hello luke.kendall@cisra.canon.com.au,

We have received your request to join the kde-nl
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 21 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
kde-nl group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care