Re: Win2003 periodic failures

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 01:23:02PM -0400, Allan Yates wrote:
>This is definitely the string coming out. Performing a 'strings' on the
>DLL shows this 'dynamically determine load address' error message,
>though with a %s for the actual module name.

I didn't say this wasn't a cygwin error.  I said that cygwin doesn't try to
use anything called 'RegCreateKeyUxA'.

>Win 2003 is released. If you have enough money - Microsoft will be happy
>to sell it to you :)

It's extremely unlikely that Red Hat would pay for a Windows 2003
product at this point.  So, it will be some time before this gets
investigated.

If someone wants to donate a valid copy (or two) of Windows Server 2003,
then contact me via private email.  cgf-USUALCHARACTER-redhat-PERIOD-com.

cgf
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org