Re: About the 'su' command

> Really?  Here's two useful and informative messages I found on the
> first
> page of hits from google:
(I used the mailing list serach engine :) but of course google pOwEr )

> <www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2001-04/msg00051.html>
Reading the first one and its thread doesnt give a valuable reason to
keep the FAQ out of sync.

> <www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-02/msg01733.html>
>
> Does this not answer your question and provide suitable options for
> you?
The second says the command wont work unless I have appropriate
privileges.
Do you know "someone" on an XP station that has more powers than the
Administrator or an Administrators member ?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.