[ANNOUNCEMENT] New packages: docbook-xml42, docbook-xsl, xmlto

docbook-xml42
=============

docbook-xml42 package contains Docbook XML DTD version 4.2 as published
by OASIS. Current version of the package is docbook-xml42-4.2-1.

docbook-xsl
===========

docbook-xsl package contains XSL stylesheets for the DocBook XML DTD
created by Norman Walsh and others. Current version of the package is
docbook-xsl-1.60.1-1.

xmlto
=====

xmlto is a front-end to the DocBook XML toolchain written by Tim Waugh.
xmlto converts XML files to various formats using XSL stylesheets.
Current version of the package is xmlto-0.0.12-1.

To install these packages, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the packages listed in the "Doc", and "Text" categories.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com. I would appreciate it if you
would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.