Patch to allow CVS cygwin enable-malloc-debugging to compile

I needed to enable malloc debugging to track down a memory corruption
error.  I had to apply this patch to get the CVS version of cygwin to
compile after running configure with the --enable-malloc-debugging option.
I didn't do any tests of the dll, but it seemed to work well enough to
allow me to track down the bug.  In case anybody is interested, I've
tracked the memory bug it to either arm-elf-gcc 3.3 or arm-elf-ld 2.13.2.1.

Michael Checky
(See attached file: cygwin.pat)