Re: non network install

Hi there

My WAG is that you need to place all those top level directory contents
into a single new top level directory. setup.exe is said to fumble the
ball if you try an install from a package directory which is the root
directory of a drive.

When you run

<CD>:\<newtop>\setup.exe

you have to ensure that the nominated local package directory is

<CD>:\<newtop>

HTH

Don Sharp