Re: LibXML2/LibXSLT testers wanted

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Jim Ley wrote:

> "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn@is.ubertales.co.uk> wrote in message
> Pine.CYG.4.55.0306062344391.1400@ellixia">news:Pine.CYG.4.55.0306062344391.1400@ellixia...
> > On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Jim Ley wrote:
> >
> > > Yep, I just discovered this too... any idea which mirror might find it
> > > on right now?
> >
> > Sorry, got distracted. I've just uploaded new packages. One mirror (I use)
> > seems to be very good at updating, which is mirrors.rcn.net
> > (<http://mirrors.rcn.com/pub/sourceware/cygwin/>). They are *usually*
> > up-to-date within a few hours of updating.
>
> Great thanks, I'll keep my eye out, and thanks for the update!
>
> Jim.

If you can't get it on the mirrors, you can add this

  ftp://anonftp.ubertales.co.uk/pub/cygwin/

URL in the mirror selection dialogue (using 'Add URL'). This is where I keep my
test packages and it's updated every hour (setup.ini & co).

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:spambot@is.ubertales.co.uk)
Systems Administrator