Re: sharing hd partition betw Linux and Cygwin

Soren Andersen wrote:

Now sharing the drive space between the cvs tool (and cpan, too!) works,
I think (haven't actually tried cvs yet but had to work on cpan a few
minutes ago, and discovered it was suffering from the same difficulty).

I'd be amazed if this all works seamlessly. Nevertheless, remember that CVS on cygwin is only supported with binary-mounted filesystems. If your default cygdrive mount is text (i.e. you installed Cygwin with "DOS line endings"), be sure to create a fresh binary mount for your CVS repository and use that as your CVSROOT.
--
Shankar.