Output suppressed on certain program through ssh

At first, I was having a problem seeing DOS output from a program (psadmin.exe) when trying to run it through a Cygwin shell session. The symptom was that a full administrator account could see it, but other user accounts (even ones that had Local Admin rights) could not see the stdout characters. The same behavior was exhibited through ssh sessions to that box.

I fixed that problem by changing my CYGWIN variable to just 'ntsec' and leaving off the 'tty' setting. Now the program works great through cygwin shell sessions.

But the problem still persists through ssh sessions of it suppressing the stdout. I did a registry edit to fix the Environment variable CYGWIN for the sshd service and restarted the service. I confirmed through the ssh session that it now only uses 'ntsec' for its CYGWIN.

I tried to use strace on it, but the trace file always shows up with no output.

What else can I do to troubleshoot this further or make the stdout of this program work through ssh sessions?

Thanks.

-Crispin