RE: quoting windows pathnames

> The following warning is enough to discourage me:
>
> WARNING: Microsoft strongly recommends against renaming any system
> folder. Catastrophic system failure or an unstable computer could
> result if you rename system folders.

What if you never changed the names and still have catastrophic system failure
and an unstable computer?  Oh, right: A typical day in the land of Microsoft.
;-)

I KID! I KID! ;-)  I have to say that XP is about as rock solid as they come.
IIRC, 3 bluescreens since I've been using it, all due to my own driver
development[1] or 3rd party beta drivers.

> If you are brave enough to try it,

BAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sentence fragment should begin EVERY MS document!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.