Your Message to Bonzi.com has an Attachment [T2003052700T4]

IMPORTANT!

The message that you have sent to BONZI Software has a file attached to it.  Due to the high level of virus messages we are currently receiving, your message has been discarded.  Please reply to this message, make sure that there are no attachments to the message, and re-state your question.  Any message that arrives with no attachments will receive a response.

BonziMAIL messages include attachments and are not accepted by our mail system.  Please open your regular e-mail program and write us a message using only plain text.

You will not be able to send us messages in HTML format with background or foreground images attached to them.  Send your messages as plain or rich text only.

IncrediMail users... With a new message open, you must go to your "Message" menu and click on "Plain Text" before sending your message.  Any regular message using IncrediMail will contain attachments and cause your message to be discarded, so you must convert your support message to plain text only before you send it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer Service
BONZI Software