RE: Getting references... ;-)

> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
> Of Igor Pechtchanski

Hannu:

> >  resend msg 1892
> >

> Hannu,
>
> Go to the message you need in the archive and follow the "Raw text" link
> near the top.  This should get you the raw text of most messages.  Just
> cut-and-paste into any mbox-formatted file.  Mailers like "pine" have no
> problems reading these files as message folders and responding to the
> messages in them.
>
> The "Raw text" link doesn't work for some messages, though; not sure why,
> and haven't had the time to look into it in depth; seems the message ID is
> missing or incorrect.
> 	Igor

 Part of the idea here was to *NOT* use the web, but to have the message
sent to you directly.
 Mailinging list managers ususally are very well defined "self contained
service"s; it turns out that ezmlm also is, if one can draw that conclusion
of what was pointed out in another posting.
 I have been reading "majordomo" managed lists a lot. Majordomo accepts
"commands" sent to a specific address; commands like the one sugested above.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden

--END OF MESSAGE--