Re: PATCH: apache + mod_perl(via apxs) + libapreq

"Gerrit P. Haase" schrieb:

> Which versions do you use (Cygwin, Apache, Perl, mod_perl, ...), do you use the
> Cygwin source packages of (Apache or Perl)?
>
> Don't you have this ugly problem with Apache that it doesn't run longer
> than one day without refusing to serve?

what Gerrit describes is the "httpd: I get locked with some kind of
connection problem", while still running you don't get served with
replies and if you kill some childs then it works again.

This drives me nuts, BTW.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG