Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

At 5/21/2003 07:47 PM, Randall R Schulz wrote:
Greg,

That's a very biased attitude. There are plenty of people, many not elderly, whose vision does not permit higher screen resolutions and plenty of people using what you might think of as archaic hardware.

Nothing you say here will change how Setup.exe operates. Only your actions will do that.

Please put up or shut up.

Randall Schulz

I attempted to compile setup.exe about an hour ago. I failed. I only wish I had the skills of others on this list.

What gives with this error?:

io_stream_file.cc: In method `int FileProvider::mkdir_p(path_type_t, const Strin
g &) const':
io_stream_file.cc:58: implicit declaration of function `int mkdir_p(...)'

<<<

This is obviously an attempt at recursion, but I'm baffled as to why it generates an error. Anyone got any ideas?

GMc