From: Chuck chuckh@softhome.net
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:04:08 +0000 (UTC)
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: cron and crontab problem

I've installed the cron service as described in another message in this
newsgroup. When I try to start the service though I get the following:

"Could not start the cygwin cron service. The service did not return an
error. This could be in internal windows error or an internal service
error"

Also, if I try to edit my crontab file with "crontab -e", when I go to save
it I get "chown: Invalid argument"

What do I need to do to fix these? TIA