Re: Help cross compiling for MingW32 standalone executables.

Earlier I wrote:

> > "gcc -mno-cygwin" should work.  If you had an older Cygwin, I'd've
> > guessed you're linking with a "-lm" flag, but that should be fixed
> > now.

Hmm, yes, I can see how the above sounded stronger than I intended it to.
I did remember some discussion of libm.a for mingw at some point in the
past, but too vaguely to offer any details (though I do recall the empty
libm.a solution being offered, and, IIRC, it worked, too).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II