Re: Help cross compiling for MingW32 standalone executables.

Bill,

I thought this problem was fixed in more recent versions of gcc-mingw and
cygwin, but apparently not.  You should probably try the solution CGF
provided in <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-05/msg00855.html>.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II