Re: suggestion for cygutils - usermod (was Re: howto change home path in /etc/passwd)

As there have also been questions about "useradd", maybe the "right"
thing to do would be to create a "usermaint" package that contains
"useradd", "userdel", etc. as wrappers around the "net user" and
"mkpasswd" commands, "usermod" that modifies /etc/passwd, and their
counterparts for manipulating groups?  It might also make sense to move
passwd.exe there, but I'm not too sure about that one.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II