Re: inetd login problems

As requested, attached is the output of cygcheck (sorry, i forgot to
include it).  I am also attaching the inetd.log.  The Windows Event log
unfortunately does not contain any information about inetd at all.  I
have recently updated the /etc/passwd file, but I don't know how to
update the /etc/group file, or even if that is necessary.  I hope this
fills in the blanks.

Paul.

http://search.yahoo.com