Partnership Program

Hello,

Would you be interested in exchanging links between our sites?

I noticed that your site is the type of quality web-site containing Bahamas information that we would be interested in linking to. You may be aware that small business enities have a much better chance of meaningful search engine placement if they have quality links pointing to their site.

If you are interested, please reply to this email and I will be happy to discuss our link exchange. Please hit the reply or email me at:  b4bahamas@yahoo.com

Wishing you a great day and hope to hear from you soon.

Steve

P.S. - If you are in agreement you may forward this to your web-master and we will be happy to work with them on this exchange.

Disclaimer:  Please be advised that you are not on any lists and will not receive any more emails from us, unless you reply.