Re: Cygwin survey: Next vim version with perl support?

> === cut here ===
>
> [ ]  Yes, please add perl support to the next Cygwin vim release.
>
> [X]  No, go away with that.
>
> [ ]  What's vim?
>
> === cut here ===

My first thought was "yeah, that'd be cool" but on reflection I'm with
whoever said that people who would be happy using Perl from within vim
ought to be clueful enough to compile it in for themselves.

I think it was the joke about vim making Emacs look lightweight that made
me stop and think...

Andrew.